F says:
better that than this shit
8 says:
yeah. of course I am a shit saver
non-existent saver, even
so a bit afraid
but every time I have to remind myself that I always land on my feet
F says:
that could be your indian or arabic name, for example
oh, my fabulous shit saver, who always lands on her feet
[oo, mu võrratu sitt säästja, kes alati maandub jalgadele]
*
To M - hey, what's your Indian name? Puppy Love? Theme song:
M: ..
A: but it's perfect! mwahaha, i will only turn to you like that from now on. how you like it, Puppy Love?
[endless laughter]
M: well, at least mine is not pointlessly long as yours
A: well, just remember the "võrratu" part
M: "just call me FAAAABULOUS"
A: yup, that's totally me!
*
A: don't you find it even a leeeeeeeeeeeetle bit offensive?
M: see, i care enough about you to let you know that i do not in the slightest.
A: bah, i feel like that lil dinosaur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment