Friday, July 2, 2010

thumbs

http://eatliver.com/i.php?n=5890

Wozza says:
my fingers might not be the longest in the world but at least they nice and wide
kahe koera pinged says:
but i admit i stared at my thumb too
i'd be well-endowed if i was a man
Wozza says:
lol
nice to know
kahe koera pinged says:
yeah, well not an elephant
but you know
nice
Wozza says:
uh huh - big enough for absolute pleasure but not too big to intimidate
kahe koera pinged says:
well, i still have nightmares of a porn clip my friend once sent me
dude was sooooooooooo long, i thought he'll come out of the chicks mouth
Wozza says:
hehehehe
kahe koera pinged says:
that's scary, not funny. I choke just thinking of it
Wozza says:
hey wait
u have a ruff idea of how big I am. Now I remember
not choke a girl big though
not going in from below
kahe koera pinged says:
oh stop it
Wozza says:
maybe in from the top
kahe koera pinged says:
oh, we argued if the erection was real or not
Wozza says:
uh huh
his was fake
looked like a sock roll
kahe koera pinged says:
lol
Wozza says:
unless he had the shorteest widest dick out
then I still feel sorry for him
kahe koera pinged says:
prolly the reason he wanted to get attention on the stage
Wozza says:
hehehehehe
the only attention I ever get when I have a hard on is from strippers
kahe koera pinged says:
haha
but i don't rule out I will be paying attention to thumbs when I'll go hunting
Wozza says:
lol - I'll make sure I walk around with my hands in my pockets from now on
keep them guessing

No comments: