elle ütleb:
hola chica....
Impress ütleb:
oh
Impress ütleb:
thank god
Impress ütleb:
i thought it was your son again
Impress ütleb:
i think he thinks i am stalking you
Impress ütleb:
i call it love, by the way
elle ütleb:
you should have im'd him and said "ooh I see what you did there"
elle ütleb:
lil shit was using my computer to look up porn the other night... after I told him not to
Impress ütleb:
bahahahahah
Impress ütleb:
what kind of porn is he into
elle ütleb:
I dont know what kind
Impress ütleb:
i'll ask him next time
Impress ütleb:
there was a scandal last week
Impress ütleb:
someone been abusing male teenagers
elle ütleb:
doh
Impress ütleb:
presenting self as a spanish chick and asking boys to wank off with a videocam
Impress ütleb:
then telling them that everything is recorded
Impress ütleb:
why didn't *i*think of that?
Impress ütleb:
?!!!!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ROFL
poor innocent souls are so tasty :)
Post a Comment