Thursday, March 4, 2010

Big 5

MJ: High neuroticism & openness. Low conscientiousness, agreeableness & extroversion. Yep, I'm a adventurous wanker, it's official.

BBC - Lab UK - Experiments - The Big Personality Test
www.bbc.co.uk
The BBC's Child of Our Time is carrying out a groundbreaking scientific study to discover how important our personalities are in shaping the direction of our lives. Do our personalities shape our lives or do our lives shape our personalities?


AK: I'm high on openness and extroversion, very low on neuroticism and agreeableness. Not to mention conscientiousness. It says that my life goal is hedonism. So I'm an arrogant self-indulger with a shitty attitude.

MJ: We were made for each other. Let's wed at once.

AK: yes, wreak ineffable havoc and spend extensive time in correctional facilities?

MJ: Nah. Doin' time ain't my bag, sistah. Once we've fucked everything up let's drive off a big cliff, try take out a few cops on the way. You dig?

AK: where have you been most of my life?!

No comments: